Saturday, July 15, 2017

Enlighten 1130 City Town Hall Building Set


As I was checking out the newest block sets on Aliexpress, I found this one and only listing for this new mini modular set by the Enlighten brand of building blocks.  It's the 1130 City Town Hall building and it looks to be quite detailed.   It's priced at around $26 USD and has 742 pieces.
In this set you get a three storey building, a classic car and 4 minifigures.  There's even a giant flying horse decoration on the top floor.

The Details


The building itself is reminscient of the Enlighten Sunshine Hotel 1127 which I reviewed on my other blog bricksandfigs.blogspot.com.  Here's the link to the review in case you missed it:  http://bricksandfigs.blogspot.ca/2015/03/enlighten-1127-sunshine-hotel.html.  I think the two sets really compliment each other.

It would be really fun to MOC the town hall into a full modular.
I'm pretty sure that the interior of the building will be pretty sparse given that the depth of the building is only 6 to 8 studs deep.  Oh, I should mention, that this particular building looks to be designed by Enlighten, so it's not a Lego copy for those who have an issue with Lego bootlegs.




I like the colour scheme which uses tan coloured bricks with red windows, doors and roof tiles.  The classic car looks nice but not sure how many minifigs you can get inside it.  It has the old wagon wheel style tires.

Here's a closer look at the 4 minifigures you get with the Town Hall.  I'm guessing that either of the two minifigs on the bottom could be the mayor.  The two top minifigs are a female reporter and her camera man.  I guess they would be interviewing the mayor about the latest scandal.

I'm hoping more Aliexpress stores start selling this set so maybe in future the price will come down, but overall for the 742 pieces you get, the price is not too bad.

Get It Here


https://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/ENLIGHTEN-1130-742Pcs-City-Town-Hall-Building-Blocks/32812128983.html


Please remember that I cannot verify whether the seller or the item featured is good or not. Use your own judgement and research before making any purchases.  I have no affiliation to Aliexpress or the sellers found there.

1 comment:

  1. At least this has minifigs! Most of the latest listings by sellers of LEPIN modulars on AliExpress now have their minifigs blurred out or not showing at all, i.e. they're not included. This makes these sets much less value for money, particularly their Assembly Square clone.

    ReplyDelete